There are currently no items in your cart.
Electric Bass Guitar for Bass. Guitar Reference. Softcover. 122 pages. Published by GPI Publications (HL.183235).
ISBN 0881889075. 9x12 inches.
The original 1984 edition of this title presented a definitive approach to the theory, practice and performance of electric bass guitar. As such, it gained wide recognition and acceptance as the best single-volume work in its field. Now, in response to all the new developments in bass technique and application, GPI has put together a revised and updated edition of this invaluable book. Included in this comprehensive new volume are the most up-to-date instructional columns, private lessons, and hard-to-find features from GPI Special Edition: Bass Player magazine. Also featured are important tips and lessons from the foremost artists in the field - Jeff Berlin, Carol Kaye, Nathan East, Stanley Clarke, Billy Sheehan, Jimmy Haslip, Bunny Brunel, and others - who take the reader all the way from choosing an instrument to reading, music theory, practicing, improving technique, and soloing. Plus a new section on bass repair, maintenance, and modification.
Electric Bass Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Electric Bass Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Bass Guitar Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook