Easy Piano Variations from the Baroque and Classical Periods
Piano (Piano) - SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
Edited by Gunter Lorenz and G. Piano (Harpsichord), 2-hands. Henle Music Folios. Pages: 39. Softcover. 40 pages. G. Henle #HN261. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480261).
Item Number: HL.51480261
6 sets of variations. C.P.E. Bach: 6 Variations (First Edition) in C major Wq 118,5 • J.C. Bach: 4 Variations in G major, Op. 5, No. 3 • Beethoven: 9 Variations on “Quant' è più bello” from La Molinara by Paisiello WoO 69 • Händel: 5 Variations in B-flat major • Haydn: Variations in E flat, Hob. XVII:3 • Mozart: 7 Variations on “Willem van Nassau” in D major K. 25.
About SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
All types of major, minor, diminished, and augmented chords spanning more than an octave. Extensive scale passages.
- 6 Variations (first print), C major, Wq 118,5 (Piano solo) Performed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- 4 Variations, G major, op. 5,3 (Piano solo) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- 9 Variations on Quant'e piu bello from La Molinara by Paisiello, A major, WoO 69 (Piano solo) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- 5 Variations, B flat major (Piano solo) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- 7 Variations on Willem van Nassau, KV 25 (Piano solo) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 12 Variations, E flat major, Hob. XVII: 3 (Piano solo) Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn