There are currently no items in your cart.
Easy Organ Library, Vol. 53 for organ: 2-staff. Sacred, Ascension, Eastertide, General, Holy Week, Lent. Moderately easy. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1825L).
Reprinted from past issues of our highly successful and long-running magazine, "The Organist," this handy wire-bound book of almost one hundred pages of easy organ music for Lent, Palm Sunday, Holy Week, Easter, and general use would be a welcome and much-used addition to any organist's library. Novice players, especially those making the transition from piano to organ, will appreciate the uncomplicated pedal parts, while veteran organists will enjoy the convenient "pick-up-and-play" aspect. Registrations and durations for all titles are provided, as are suggested uses for the worship service.
- Ah, Holy Jesus Composed by Mary Mcdonald
- All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name Composed by Tom Birchwood
- Blest Be The Tie That Binds Composed by Roger C. Wilson
- Cantilena Composed by Robert Lau
- Choral Song Composed by Samuel Sebastian Wesley;Arranged by Dorothy Wells
- Come, Holy Spirit, Our Souls Inspire Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Day by Day Composed by Todd Kendall
- Festive Prelude Composed by Richard A. Williamson
- Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty Composed by Hugh S. Livingston, Jr.
- Holy Spirit, Faithful Guide Composed by Robert J. Hughes
- Hosanna, Loud Hosanna Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- If Thou But Suffer God to Guide Thee Composed by Roger C. Wilson
- Immortal, Invisible Composed by Roger C. Wilson
- In Deep Humility I Pray Composed by Lani Smith
- In Sacred Memory Composed by Donald Lee Moore
- Interlude Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- Jesus Calls Us Composed by Lani Smith
- Jesus Christ, Our Savior, Who Overcame Death Composed by Dietrich Buxtehude
- Jesus, Priceless Treasure Composed by Gilbert M. Martin
- The King Of Love My Shepherd Is Composed by Charles Francois Gounod;Arranged by Franklin Ritter
- A Lenten Meditation Composed by Louis Lefebure-Wely;Arranged by Edward Broughton
- Lord, Keep Us Steadfast Composed by Benton Price
- The Lord's My Shepherd Composed by Todd Kendall
- Majestic Postlude Composed by Mark Williams
- March In D Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn;Arranged by George Blake
- A Moment of Prayer Composed by David Paxton
- Postlude In G Composed by Gerald Peterson
- Prelude Composed by Henry Kihlken
- A Quiet Blessing Composed by Vivian Vevenger
- Recessional Composed by Robert J. Hughes
- Reflection (manuals alone) Composed by Henry Kihlken
- Reflection Composed by Kevin Uppercue
- A Time for New Beginnings Composed by Lani Smith
- Two Pieces from L'Organiste Composed by Cesar Auguste Franck
- The Upper Room Composed by Brian Glyncannon
- Were You There? Composed by Lani Smith
Easy Organ Library, Vol. 53
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Easy Organ Library, Vol. 53
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Organ Solo Sheet Music