There are currently no items in your cart.
Easy Eight - CD Alone composed by Don Muro. Recorder Music. CD only. 8 pages. Published by J. D. Wall Publishing Co (MM.RM0009CD).
Eight very easy add-a-note pieces for the beginning student. Starting with the note B, each selection adds one new note, ending with eight notes from D to D'. Synthesizer accompaniments present appealing rhythms and a diversity of musical styles. Suitable for classroom and/or performance.
"This suite has been especially successful with my beginning players. Each piece introduces a new note, beginning with first-octave B and progressing to second octave F-sharp. The compositions are constructed logically, using repeated thematic material to ensure success for the play. I challenge students to analyze each piece as they play, locating like and unlike phrases, while identifying form and dynamic markings. All of the selections have breath marks indicated. Note values and fingering patterns have been considered carefully so as not to be too demanding. Another unique attraction of these pieces is the diversity of musical styles. Students are exposed to a variety of music in both triple and duple meter. The titles are inspiring and thought provoking. Although the works are instrumental, students sometimes compose lyrics and sing while others play their recorders. The accompaniments complement and enhance the simple melodies." (American Recorder)
- 1. All Alone
- 2. Starburst
- 3. Song of the Sea
- 4. Get Ready
- 5. Ocean Breeze
- 6. Deidre's Dream
- 7. Movin' On
- 8. New Morning
Easy Eight - CD Alone
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Easy Eight - CD Alone
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music