There are currently no items in your cart.
Early Jazz For Fingerstyle Guitar by Lasse Johansson. For Guitar (Fingerpicking). Squareback saddle-stitched, Solos. Early Music/Jazz & Dixie. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 120 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.99245BCD).
ISBN 9780786658176. Early Music/Jazz & Dixie. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This is a collection of jazz music arranged for fingerstyle guitar and spanning the years from the turn of the last century until the end of the 1930s. There are classical ragtime numbers, jazz band tunes, stride piano, and blues. All are a part of an important musical legacy that shaped the beginnings of popular music. Written in standard notation and tablature.
- Buddy Bolden Blues
- Creole Belles march & two-step Performed by J. Bodewalt Lampe
- Memphis Blues Performed by W. C. Handy
- Dixie Jass Band One-Step Performed by D. J. (Nick) La Rocca
- Livery Stable Blues Performed by Ray Lopes Alcide Nunez
- Don't You Leave Me Here Performed by Jelly Roll Morton
- Royal Garden Blues Performed by Clarence Williams And Spencer Williams
- Wild Cat Blues Performed by Fats Waller And Clarence Williams
- Russian Rag Performed by George L. Cobb
- Jazz Me Blues Performed by Tom Delaney
- Muskrat Ramble Performed by Edward &Quot;Kid&Quot; Ory
- Tia Juana Performed by Larry Conley And Gene Rodemich
- Alligator Crawl Performed by Thomas &Quot;Fats&Quot; Waller
- Feeling My Way Performed by Eddie Lang
- Little Rock Getaway Performed by Joe Sullivan
- Ain't Misbehavin' Performed by Thomas &Quot;Fats&Quot; Waller And Harry Brooks
- Hong Kong Blues Performed by Hoagy Carmichael
Early Jazz For Fingerstyle Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Early Jazz For Fingerstyle Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.