Duets for Guitar & Flute - Volume I (Guitar Part)
Guitar - Difficulty: medium-difficult
Digitally Remastered 2 CD set. Classical and Play Along. Sheet music and accompaniment CD. With standard notation. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3606).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3606
ISBN 1596153725. 9x12 inches. Soloist: Edward Flower, guitar; Accompaniment: Jeremy Barlow, flute.
The first in a two-album series for flute and guitar conceived and produced by noted guitarist Ed Flower. This album offers a broad range of musical experience spanning the Renaissance and Baroque eras. Ed accompanies Jeremy Barlow in each duet. Become part of the most felicitous duet-sound in music, the flute and guitar. This deluxe set includes a newly engraved music score printed on high-quality ivory paper; a compact disc containing a complete performance in stereo, and a second stereo performance minus the solo part; and a second CD containing a -20% slow-tempo practice version of the accompaniments. Soloist: Jeremy Barlow, flute. Ensemble: Ed Flower, guitar.
- Greensleeves (Green Sleeves to a Ground) Composed by Traditional (Anon.)
- Division on a Ground Composed by Finger, Gottfried (1660-1730)
- Faronell's Ground Composed by Traditional (Anon.)
- Sonata in G Major Composed by Baron, Ernst Gottlieb
- Rest Sweet Nymphs Composed by Pilkington, Francis (c.1570-1638)
- Sonata in C major, BWV1033 Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Soeur Monique Composed by Francois Couperin
- Andante Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- If My Complaints Composed by John Dowland