There are currently no items in your cart.
Drumming composed by Mark Andreas Giesecke. For 6 Percussion. Sheet Music. Published by Zimmermann (PE.ZM32110).
This piece is intended for the very first ensemble experience of percussion students in music schools where it has been tried out successfully. It avoids the technical difficulties of rolls, grace notes and complicated rhythms among others, and instead calls foremost for listening to one another and for precise rhythmic and dynamic playing. It also asks for a mastery of individual parts within a larger musical framework. The exclusive use of six arbitrary drums at different pitches make DRUMMING also possible at those percussion departments of music schools which have not yet been equipped with the standard instrumentarium.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.