There are currently no items in your cart.
Dodge City composed by Jeff Smallman. Arranged by David Marlatt. For Brass Quintet. Brass Ensemble - Quintet; Part(s); Score. Eighth Note Publications. Contemporary. Duration 00:03:50. Published by Eighth Note Publications (AP.81-BQ2076).
Dodge City is an exuberant piece designed to take you back to the time of the old west. As the title implies, this is a work that will bring to mind stagecoaches and sagebrush, cowboys and cactus, sheriffs and showdowns. Quick and lighthearted, the opening and closing sections frame a lyric middle section. Dodge City has captured the atmosphere of a bustling city from the old west and is sure to captivate performers and audiences alike.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Jeff Smallman Sheet Music Jeff Smallman B-Flat Trumpet Sheet Music Jeff Smallman Horn Sheet Music Jeff Smallman Trombone Sheet Music Jeff Smallman Tuba Sheet Music Jeff Smallman Brass Quintet Sheet Music
Ensemble: Brass Quintet Music