There are currently no items in your cart.
Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626 composed by Henry Purcell (1659-1695). Arranged by Cummings, William Hayman (1831-1915), Editor. For strings (188.8.131.52.1), mixed choir. English: Baroque. Full score. Composed 1689. Published by Edwin F. Kalmus (KM.A2328-FSC).
- 1. Solo and Chorus: Shake the Cloud
- 2. Song: Ah! Belinda
- 3. Recitative: Grief Increases
- 4. Chorus: When Monarchs Unite
- 5. Recitative: Whence Could so Much Virtue Spring
- 6. Duet and Chorus: Fear No Danger
- 7. Recitative: See Your Royal Guest
- 8. Chorus: Cupid Only
- 9. Recitative: If Not for Mine
- 10. Air: Persue Thy Conquest
- 11. Chorus: To the Hills and the Vales
- 12: The Triumphing Dance
- 13. Prelude for the Witches
- 14. Chorus: Harm's Our Delight
- 15. Recitative: The Queen of Carthage
- 16. Chorus: Ho! Ho! Ho!
- 17. Recitative: Ruin'd Ere the Set of Sun
- 18. Chorus: Ho! Ho! Ho!
- 19. Duet: But, Ere we This Perform
- 20. Chorus: In Our Deep Vaulted Cell
- 21. Echo Dance of Furies
- 22. Ritornelle
- 23. Song and Chorus: Thanks to These Lonesome Vales
- 24. Song: Oft She Visits
- 25. Recitative: Behold, Upon My Bended Spear
- 26. Song and Chorus: Haste to Town
- 27. Recitative: Stay, Prince
- 28. Prelude, Song and Chorus: Come Away, Fellow Sailors
- 29. The Sailors' Dance
- 30a. Recitative: See the Flags
- 30b. Song: Our Next Motion Must Be to Storm
- 31. Chorus: Destruction's Our Delight
- 32. The Witches' Dance
- 33. Recitative: Your Counsel
- 34. Recitative: But Death, Alas!
- 35. Chorus: Great Minds
- 36. Recitative: Thy Hand, Belinda
- 37. Song: When I am Laid in Earth
- 38. With Drooping Wings
Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Mixed Choir Music