There are currently no items in your cart.
Deep River (Spiritual Favorites). Arranged by Ben Parry. Choir Sacred. For with Piano (3-Part Mixed Choir (SAB)). Choral Octavo. Faber Edition: Choral Basics. Sacred; Spiritual. Elementary. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-057152625X).
ISBN 057152625X. Sacred; Spiritual.
The struggle and suffering described in American Sprituals go hand in hand with an overwhelming sense of hope for a better life. Deep River is one of the most popular spirituals, which includes some adventurous harmonies in this arrangement. The Spiritual Medley combines three songs all creatively reworked by Ben Parry.
Choral Basics has set new standards in choral publishing. It offers straightforward and rewarding repertoire for beginner choirs of all ages in a dazzling array of styles including world music, spirituals, pop classics, show hits and original pieces. Each piece is carefully considered for the level by consultant editor Alexander L'Estrange and offers simple 2 or 3-part arrangements for soprano, alto (and a combined male voice part), paying particular attention to breathing, vocal ranges and technique whilst straightforward piano accompaniments support the vocal lines. The series offers unbeatable value for money, as each volume comprises a set of contrasting songs for easy programming.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Spirituals Sheet Music