There are currently no items in your cart.
De Bach a nos jours Vol. 4A composed by Charles Herve / Jacqueline Pouillard. For piano. De Bach a nos jours. Classical. Grade 3. Score. 72 pages. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.26316).
BACH : Bourree en La mineur - Petit Prelude en Mi Majeur BWV 937 - Petit Prelude en Mi mineur BWV 938 - BARTOK : Danse paysanne - For Children Vol.1 No. 32 - BEETHOVEN : Sonate Op.49 No. 2 - Bagatelle Op.119 No. 1 - CHOPIN : Valse posthume en La mineur - CIMAR.
- Bourree en La mineur Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Petit Prelude en Mi Majeur BWV 937
- Petit Prelude en Mi mineur BWV 938
- Danse paysanne Composed by Bela Bartok
- For Children Vol. 1 no. 32
- Sonate Op.49 no. 2 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Bagatelle Op.119 no. 1
- Valse posthume en La mineur Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Sonate en Si b Composed by Domenico Cimarosa
- Sonatine Op.36 no. 6 (1e mvt) Composed by Muzio Clementi
- Le Coucou Composed by Louis-Claude Daquin
- Le Petit Berger Composed by Claude Debussy
- Danse de la rose Composed by Enrique Granados
- Presto (Sonate en Mi Majeur Hob. XVI 13) Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Une Feuille s'envole Composed by Leos Janacek
- Etude A quatre voix Composed by Witold Lutoslawski
- Danse de Colombine Composed by Bohuslav Martinu
- Valse d'une marionnette sentimentale
- Chanson du gondolier Op.30 no. 6 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Romance sans paroles Op.85 no. 2
- Rondo de la Sonate KV 545 Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Tarentelle Composed by Sergei Prokofiev
- La Joyeuse Composed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Opus 19 no. 2 Composed by Arnold Schoenberg
- 3 Laendler Composed by Franz Schubert
- Fantaisie-danse Composed by Robert Schumann
- Petite romance
- Premiere Scene d'enfant
- Lied Composed by Bedrich Smetana
- Allegro (2e Suite enfantine) Composed by Heitor Villa-Lobos
- Kinderstuck Composed by Anton Webern
De Bach a nos jours Vol. 4A
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
De Bach a nos jours Vol. 4A
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music