Dances for Two, Book 1
Piano - Early Intermediate; Intermediate
Composed by Catherine Rollin. Duet or Duo; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.19678).
Item Number: AP.19678
All of the pieces in the Dances for Two series are intended to capture the rhythmic essence of dance music. Just as two dancing partners work best when they're in sync, playing duets with great rhythmic chemistry is just as wonderful! Both the primo and secondo parts in Book 1 are written at the early intermediate level. Youths, teens and adults will all enjoy these charming pieces with seamless page turns and interesting parts where each partner has plenty of opportunity to lead and play the melody. "Baroque Dance" and "Tarantella Brillante" are Federation Festivals 2014-2016 selections.
List/syllabus: Federation Festivals 2014-2016.
- Baroque Dance Additional credits Catherine Rollin
- Irish Jig Additional credits Catherine Rollin
- Parisian Waltz Additional credits Catherine Rollin
- Tap Extravaganza Additional credits Catherine Rollin
- Tarantella Brillante Additional credits Catherine Rollin