Daily Exercises for Violoncello
For Violoncello. Composed by Louis R. Feuillard. Essential Exercises. Instructional and Studies. Instructional book. 44 pages. Schott Music #ED1117. Published by Schott Music (HL.49002688).
Item Number: HL.49002688
ISBN 3795795036. 9x12 inches.
Exercises for the left hand and bow. Examples from each of the five parts should be studied daily. The exercises should be practiced slowly at first gradually increasing the speed. Care should be taken that they are played very evenly.
- Exercises for the left hand and bow. Trills, Scales, Arpeggios, Double stopping etc.
- 1st Part: Exercises in the neck positions
- 2nd Part: Exercises in the whole compass of the cello
- 3rd Part: Exercises in the thumb positions
- 4th Part: Double stopping
- 5th Part: Bowing Exercises