There are currently no items in your cart.
Cutting The Changes: Jazz Improvisation Via Key Centers - C Bass Clef Edition
Band all C bass clef instruments - Multi Level
Edited by Antonio Garcia. Band method. Cutting the Changes. Play Along, Instructional, Improvisation and Jazz. Instructional book (leadsheet notation), CD-ROM (Windows and Mac) and accompaniment CD. With melody, key-center analysis and leadsheet notation.
Item Number: KJ.W51BC
ISBN 849725917. With melody, key-center analysis and leadsheet notation. Play Along, Instructional, Improvisation and Jazz. 9x12 inches.
Cutting the Changes cuts the chord symbols out of soloing! Improvise over standard tunes using ONLY MAJOR SCALES!
- Track Listing for the Play-Along CD
- With Appreciation
- Major Scales and Blues Scales
- I. Let's Play (no chord symbols required)
- Tips for the Tracks
- The Tunes
- I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
- The Days of Wine and Roses
- I Can't Get Started
- In the Still of the Night
- As Time Goes By
- The Best is Yet to Come
- Since I Fell for You
- Tea for Two
- Lil' Darlin'
- It Ain't Necessarily So
- The Shadow of Your Smile
- You Go to My Head
- How High the Moon
- II. The Tunes with Chord Symbols
- The Tunes Again
- III. Live at the Key Club
- Six Demonstration Tracks
- IV. Coda
- Background and Biographies
- CD-ROM Information
- Using the CD-ROM
- CD-ROM Table of Contents
- Brief Discography
- Rhythm Section Parts Information
Customers Who Bought Cutting The Changes: Jazz Improvisation Via Key Centers - C Bass Clef Edition Also Bought: