There are currently no items in your cart.
Crooners (P/V/G). By Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Music Sales America. Old Time, Jazz. Softcover. 112 pages. Music Sales #AM90144. Published by Music Sales (HL.14033229).
ISBN 0825633427. Old Time, Jazz. 9x12 inches.
For over half a century the effortless and seductive singing style of the great crooners has remained contrastingly fresh and intimate. Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole and their like have inspired musicians across the globe. Their influence never fades. Here are some of the most captivating and timeless interpretations ever heard. A magical collection of 25 standards, sung with big bands, and sung from big hearts. Includes: Angel Eyes (Tony Bennett) • Bye Bye Baby (Frank Siantra) • Frim Fram Sauce (Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald) • Here's That Rainy Day (Sammy Davis Jr.) • I'm Getting Sentimental Over You (Mel Torme) • Memories Are Made of This (Dean Martin) • Papa Loves Mambo (Perry Como) • Under Paris Skies/Sous le Ciel de Paris (Andy Williams) • and more.
- A House With Love In It Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Angel Eyes Performed by Tony Bennett
- Aren't You Glad You're You? Performed by Bing Crosby
- But She's My Buddy's Chick Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Bye Bye Baby Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Caterina Performed by Perry Como
- Don't Worry 'Bout Me Performed by Tony Bennett
- Frim Fram Sauce Performed by Louis Armstrong And Ella Fitzgerald
- From Fram Sauce Performed by Louis Armstrong And Ella Fitzgerald
- Here's That Rainy Day Performed by Sammy Davis, Jr.
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco Performed by Tony Bennett
- If I Had You Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- I'm Getting Sentimental Over You Performed by Mel Torme
- I'm Gonna Live Till I Die Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Memories Are Made Of This Performed by Dean Martin
- Naughty Angeline Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Papa Loves Mambo Performed by Perry Como
- Somethin' Stupid Performed by Nancy Sinatra
- Somewhere Along The Way Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Take Me To Your Heart Again (La Vie En Rose) Performed by Louis Armstrong
- The Night We Called It A Day Performed by Frank Sinatra
- There Is No Greater Love Performed by Sammy Davis, Jr.
- Too Young Performed by Nat "King" Cole
- Under Paris Skies (Sous Le Ciel De Paris) Performed by Andy Williams
- You Lucky People, You Performed by Frank Sinatra
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook