There are currently no items in your cart.
Crocodile Rock by Elton John. By Bernie Taupin and Elton John. Arranged by Paul Murtha. For Concert Band (Score & Parts). FlexBand. Grade 2-3. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.4003758).
Elton John's quirky and upbeat rock hit was first recorded in the early '70s, but it has remained popular ever since. Paul's version for flexible instrumentation skillfully passes the melody around from part to part, giving everyone a chance to have some fun.
ScorePlay - click to view score with recording
CONDUCTOR SCORE (FULL SCORE) 16 pages
PERCUSSION 1 1 page
PERCUSSION 2 1 page
TIMPANI 1 page
MALLET PERCUSSION 1 page
PT.1 - BB CLARINET/BB TRUMPET 1 page
PT.1 - VIOLIN 1 page
PT.2 - EB ALTO SAXOPHONE 1 page
PT.3 - BB CLARINET 1 page
PT.3 - BB TENOR SAXOPHONE 1 page
PT.3 - EB ALTO SAX/ALTO CLAR. 1 page
PT.3 - F HORN 1 page
PT.3 - VIOLIN 1 page
PT.3 - VIOLA 1 page
PT.4 - BB TENOR SAX/BAR. T.C. 1 page
PT.4 - F HORN 1 page
PT.4 - TROMBONE/BAR. B.C./BSN. 1 page
PT.4 - CELLO 1 page
PT.5 - BB BASS CLARINET 2 pages
PT.5 - TROMBONE/BAR. B.C./BSN. 2 pages
PT.5 - BARITONE T.C. 2 pages
PT.5 - CELLO 2 pages
PT.5 - TUBA 2 pages
PT.5 - STRING/ELECTRIC BASS 2 pages
PT.1 - FLUTE 1 page
PT.1 - OBOE 1 page
PT.2 - BB CLARINET/BB TRUMPET 1 page
PT.2 - VIOLIN 1 page
PT.5 - EB BARITONE SAXOPHONE 2 pages
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Genre: Pop Rock Sheet Music