There are currently no items in your cart.
Cowboy Songs for Ukulele composed by Various. For Ukulele. Ukulele. Softcover. 112 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.118589).
ISBN 1480339989. 9x12 inches.
“Saddle up” with 50 cowboy songs arranged for ukulele: Abilene • Back in the Saddle Again • The Colorado Trail • Don't Take Your Guns to Town • Empty Saddles • Happy Trails • Home on the Range • I Want to Be a Cowboy's Sweetheart • Jesse James • Little Joe, the Wrangler • Mexicali Rose • Pecos Bill • The Red River Valley • Streets of Laredo (The Cowboy's Lament) • Twilight on the Trail • Wagon Wheels • The Yellow Rose of Texas • and more.
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- The Last Roundup
- Mule Train
- I Ride An Old Paint
- Call Of The Canyon
- I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart
- Along The Navajo Trail
- Home on the Range
- Take Me Back To My Boots And Saddle
- Back In The Saddle Again
- The Red River Valley
- Cowboy's Heaven
- Dear Old Western Skies
- Hold On Little Dogies, Hold On
- I Hate To Say Goodbye To The Prairie
- My Old Saddle Pal
- Sing Me A Song Of The Saddle
- The Cowboy Blues
- There's An Empty Cot In The Bunkhouse Tonight
- Listen To The Rhythm Of The Range
- Dude Ranch Cowhands
- When It's Night Time In Nevada
- The Colorado Trail
- Buffalo Gals (Won't You Come Out Tonight?)
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- Columbus Stockade Blues
- Don't Take Your Guns To Town
- Empty Saddles
- (Ghost) Riders In The Sky (A Cowboy Legend)
- Happy Trails
- High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me)
- I'm an Old Cowhand (From the Rio Grande)
- Jesse James
- Mexicali Rose
- Bury Me Not On The Lone Prairie
- Pecos Bill
- Pistol Packin' Mama
- Sioux City Sue
- South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way)
- Streets Of Laredo (The Cowboy's Lament)
- Teardrops In My Heart
- That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
- Wagon Wheels
- Twilight On The Trail
- The Rambling Gambler
- The Wild Rippling Water
- Little Joe, The Wrangler
- Billy Barlow
Cowboy Songs for Ukulele
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Cowboy Songs for Ukulele
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Ukulele Sheet Music
Genre: Cowboy Songs Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook