There are currently no items in your cart.
Country Fiddle for Fiddle. Fiddle. Bluegrass and Learn To Play. Instructional book. Standard notation, instructional text, instructional photos, chord names, guitar chord chart and introductory text. 63 pages. Hal Leonard #6750036. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.3).
ISBN 0931759218. With standard notation, instructional text, instructional photos, chord names, guitar chord chart and introductory text. Bluegrass and Learn To Play. 9x12 inches.
By Marilyn Bos, Associate Professor of Violin at Mankato State University in Minnesota. This well thought-out book is divided into 17 lessons for the intermediate player, contains fiddle tunes from simple to advanced, plus exercises to help the player develop the strong supple left-hand and flexible balanced bow-arm. Plus guitar chart and chords for each time.
- Boil Them Cabbage Down
- Green Corn
- Red Wing Polka
- Santa Lucia
- Soldier's Joy
- Saint Anne's Reel
- Country Dance
- Ragtime Annie
- My Own House
- Tom And Jerry
- May Day
- Cherokee Reel
- Bygone Days
- Cab Ride
- Kentucky Home Waltz
- Walking In My Sleep
- Flying Cloud Cotillion
- Peacemaker's Hornpipe
- Sweet Song
- Shaggy Dog
- Blue Ridge Waltz
- Lord Alexander's Reel
- Capanson Waltz
- Country Waltz
- Scratch And Stomp
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Bluegrass Sheet Music