Piano/Keyboard - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Jazz Piano Solos Series Volume 5. Composed by Various. Jazz Piano Solos. Standards. Songbook (no lyrics). With fingerings (does not include words to the songs). 68 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310710).
Item Number: HL.310710
ISBN 0634025554. 9x12 inches.
18 tunes from the '50s and '60s jazz cats who invented 'cool,' including: All Blues (Miles Davis, George Benson) * A Ballad (Gerry Mulligan, Stan Getz) * Con Alma (Dizzy Gillespie, Stan Getz) * Django (Modern Jazz Quartet, Vince Guaraldi) * Epistrophy (Thelonious Monk) * Killer Joe (Art Farmer, Benny Golson) * Nardis (Bill Evans, Joe Henderson) * So What (Miles Davis, Chet Baker) * Take Five (Dave Brubeck, George Benson) * and more.
About Jazz Piano Solos Series
Each volume of this series features exciting new piano solo arrangements with chord symbols of the songs which helped define a particular jazz style
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Israel Performed by Bill Evans
- Conception Performed by George Shearing
- Jambangle Performed by Gil Evans
- All Blues Performed by Miles Davis
- Con Alma Performed by Dizzy Gillespie
- A Ballad Performed by Stan Getz
- Background Music Performed by Lennie Tristano
- So What Performed by Chet Baker
- Crosscurrent Performed by Lennie Tristano
- Ernie's Blues Performed by Ernie Wilkins
- Blue In Green Performed by Miles Davis
- Django Performed by Modern Jazz Quartet
- Killer Joe Performed by Art Farmer
- Nardis Performed by Joe Henderson
- Take Five Performed by Dave Brubeck
- Waltz For Debby Performed by Bill Evans
- Off Minor Performed by Tommy Flanagan
- Epistrophy Performed by Thelonius Monk