There are currently no items in your cart.
Contemporary Class Guitar for Guitar (Book). Guitar Method. 96 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699225).
ISBN 0793524989. 9x12 inches.
A revolutionary new course of instruction for class guitar offering the ultimate in solid educational value and maintenance of student interest. Teaches chords for singing, strumming and finger picking; instruction in melody playing and music theory; guitar solos and ensemble, improvisation and writing music. Many popular songs, including: Eleanor Rigby * By The Time I Get To Phoenix * Hey Jude * Yesterday * You Needed Me * The Long And Winding Road * It's Hard To Be Humble * Daniel * Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys * and more! Each book has more than 45 songs and is 96 pages long.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Method
The world-famous Hal Leonard Guitar Method is preferred by teachers because it makes them more effective while making their job easier. Students enjoy its easy-to-follow format that gives them a solid music education while letting them play songs right away. The Hal Leonard Guitar Method provides a complete system to playing success which includes three levels of instruction and a myriad of play-along supplemental songbooks that let students play great songs while they're still learning to play.
- Amazing Grace
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Aura Lee
- Buttermilk Hill
- By The Time I Get To Phoenix
- Carnival of Venice
- Comin' Through The Rye
- Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A.)
- Down By The Riverside
- Down in the Valley
- Eleanor Rigby
- Farewell to Tarwaithie
- Feelings (?Dime?)
- Frog Went A-Courtin'
- Good Mornin' Blues
- Goodnight, Irene
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- Hey Jude
- Hound Dog
- If I Had A Hammer (The Hammer Song)
- The Masterpiece
- Nowhere Man
- A Place In The Choir
- The Rainbow Connection
- Rock-A-My Soul
- So Long It's Been Good To Know Yuh (Dusty Old Dust)
- This Land Is Your Land
- This Little Light of Mine
- The 3 Cornered Hat
- Tom Dooley
- Try to Remember
- Song Of The Volga Boatman
- When I Need You
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
- Worried Man Blues
- Yellow Submarine
- Wade In The Water
- Londonderry Air
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- The Drunken Sailor
- Scarborough Fair
- Kookaburra (Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree)
- The Midnight Special
- Nine Pound Hammer
- Tell Ol' Bill
- You Needed Me
- I Walk The Line
- Shadows In The Moonlight
- Sixteen Tons
- Ramblin' 'Round
Contemporary Class Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Contemporary Class Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Hal Leonard Guitar Method