There are currently no items in your cart.
Concerto in E Minor composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). For flute choir. Grade 4-5. Score and parts. Duration 13 minutes 37 seconds. Published by BRS Music (BY.FC-329).
1st and 2nd flute parts are soloist, plus parts 3, 4, alto, bass, optional harpsichord and optional contra bass part. A double set of parts are provided. Transcribed by Bruce R. Smith from Concerto for Recorder and Transvers Flute in E minor, TWV 52:e 1. Piece could be performed with the first two movements and or the last two movements.
Concerto in E Minor
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Concerto in E Minor
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Flute Sheet Music
Ensemble: Flute Choir Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music