There are currently no items in your cart.
Concerto F major op. 1/3 composed by Pietro Nardini (1722-1793). Edited by Walter Lebermann. For violin and string orchestra; 2 horns in F ad lib. (horn I, horn II, 4 violin I, 4 violin II, 2 violas, 4 cellos/double basses). This edition: CON 110-50. Orchestra Music. Concertino (Chamber Orchestra). Grade 3. Set of parts. 122 pages. Duration 14 minutes. Published by Schott Music (SD.49001690).
Pietro Nardini was the most important pupil of Tartini regarding both violin playing and composition. Like his teacher, he attached special significance to the beauty of sound and the -suitability for singing, as is shown by reports of his contemporaries. Leopold Mozart, for example, wrote in one of his letters that he "had heard a certain Nardini and that there could not be heard anything more beautiful in the tonal beauty, purity, harmony and in the singable taste."The two concertos in A major and F major consist of three movements with the traditional tempo order quick-slow-quick, each movement giving the soloist the opportunity to play a solo cadence.
Concerto F major op. 1/3
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Concerto F major op. 1/3
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Pietro Nardini Sheet Music Pietro Nardini Double Bass Sheet Music Pietro Nardini Horn Sheet Music Pietro Nardini Chamber Orchestra Sheet Music Pietro Nardini String Orchestra Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Set of Parts