There are currently no items in your cart.
Concerto Bb major composed by Johann Stamitz (1717-1757). Edited by Walter Lebermann. For clarinet and string orchestra; 2 horns ad lib. (horn I, horn II, 4 violin I, 4 violin II, 2 violas, 4 cellos/double basses). This edition: CON 141-50. Orchestra Music. Concertino (Chamber Orchestra). Grade 4. Set of parts. 154 pages. Duration 14 minutes. Published by Schott Music (SD.49001776).
Concerto Bb major
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Concerto Bb major
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
More by this Composer: Johann Stamitz Sheet Music Johann Stamitz Clarinet Sheet Music Johann Stamitz Double Bass Sheet Music Johann Stamitz Horn Sheet Music Johann Stamitz Chamber Orchestra Sheet Music Johann Stamitz String Orchestra Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Period Sheet Music
Format: Set of Parts