There are currently no items in your cart.
Con Variazioni, Vol. 2 arranged by Gerhard Braun. For Flute. Collection. Heinrichshofen Verlag #N2602. Published by Heinrichshofen Verlag (PE.N02602).
C. Fuerstenau: Arietta; E-F. Gebauer: La Biondina (Venetian folksong); G.H. Koehler: Duetto 'Nel core piu non mi sento' (by G. Paisiello); Koehler: Arietta 'Freut euch des Lebens' (folksong); Koehler: O mein lieber Augustin (folksong); F. Leister: Ein freies Leben fuehren wir (Gaudeamus igitur) (folksong); J.W. Gabrielsky: A Favorite Air; I.C. Weidner: Admiral Benbow (folksong); Gabrielsky: A Favorite Air; Gabrielsky: Rule Britania (by Arne/Thomson); L. Drouet: God Save the King
Variations on well-known themes were exceptionally popular in the early 19th Century. They provided material for vituoso playing which was establishing itself to a greater degree during this period. Frequently, they were composed by the respective instrumentalists themselves. These interesting and entertaining sets of variations still provide excellent material for enhancing proficiency on the flute and are suitable for performance in recital and as encores.
- Arietta Composed by C. Furstenau
- La Biondina (Venetian folksong) Composed by Michel-Joseph Gebauer
- Duetto 'Nel core piu non mi sento' (by G. Paisiello) Composed by Koehler
- Arietta 'Freut euch des Lebens' (folksong) Composed by Koehler
- O mein lieber Augustin (folksong) Composed by Koehler
- Ein freies Leben fuehren wir (Gaudeamus igitur) (folksong) Composed by F. Leister
- A Favorite Air Composed by J. W. Gabrielsky
- Admiral Benbow (folksong) Composed by I. C. Weidner
- Rule Britania (by Arne/Thomson) Composed by Gabrielsky
- God Save The King Composed by L. Drouet
Con Variazioni, Vol. 2
Protocol: A Guide to the Collegiate Audition (Flute)
Buy both for $39.70
Top Selling Flute Titles
Top Digital Downloads