There are currently no items in your cart.
Complete Tenor Banjo Method composed by Mel Bay. For Banjo (Tenor). Spiral, Methods. Complete. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book. 104 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93236).
ISBN 9781562220181. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
The finest tenor banjo method available, this text represents Mel Bay's own approach to fundamental musicianship for those desiring to play tenor banjo. This book is the standard by which others are judged. Easy-to-understand and thorough in its approach, this method addresses both melody playing and chord strumming. Through numerous studies, folk songs and several duets, students are systematically introduced to the various notes and positions on the tenor banjo fretboard. Photos of the fretboard fingertips aid in learning the proper hand positions. Once in two volumes, this method is now presented it its entirety in this single comprehensive edition. In notation only. Tuned for Mandola.
- Dark Eyes
- A Duet In G Performed by Jacques Fereol Mazas
- Beautiful Dreamer
- Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
- Careless Love
- Colonial Waltz
- Double Trouble
- Duet In B Major
- Folk Song
- Follow the Leader
- Happy Frets
- How Can I Leave Thee
- Melody in F Performed by Anton Rubenstein
- Playtime Performed by Ignaz Josef Pleyel
- Prelude Opus 28 No. 20 Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Rhumba Performed by Mel Bay
- Romance Performed by Jacques Fereol Mazas
- Sweet Betsy From Pike
- The Blue Tail Fly
- The Speedway
- Third Avenue
- Waltz From The Poet And Peasant Overture
- Witchcraft Performed by Mel Bay
- Yankee Doodle Performed by Mel Bay
- Austrian Hymn
- Duet In D Minor Performed by Mazas, Arr: Mel Bay
- Serenade Performed by Mel Bay
- A Visit To The Relatives
- Aunt Rhody
- Aura Lee
- Chanson Triste Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Cielito Lindo
- Creole Memories
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
- Hatik Voh
- Lazy Evening Performed by Mel Bay
- Long, Long Ago
- Minuet in D Performed by Arr: Mel Bay
- On Wings Of Song Performed by Felix Mendelssohn, Arr: Mel Bay
- She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
- Sparkling Stella
- Sultana Performed by Arr: Mel Bay
- The Banjo March
- The Old House Performed by Mel Bay
- The Volga Boatman
- Tie Waltz
- Traumerei Performed by Robert Schumann
- Triplet Duet
- Waltz In A-Flat Performed by J. Brahms, Arr: Mel Bay
- Carry Me Back To Old Virginia
- Country Gardens
- The Wayfarin' Stranger
Complete Tenor Banjo Method
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
Complete Tenor Banjo Method
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Banjo Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook