There are currently no items in your cart.
Complete Music for the Fife and Drum composed by Walter D. Sweet. For Fife. Perfect binding, Solos. Complete. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book. 106 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95483).
ISBN 9780786605224. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of 78 tunes containing some Civil War selections as well as many other traditional favorites. Each arrangement features harmony, style marks and guitar chords. The music is supplemented with histories of the tunes and drumbeats. Complete Music for Fife and Drum was compiled by a professional fifer and is intended for the military fife in B-flat. This book offers tunes from the Revolutionary and Civil War eras with suggested snare and bass drum parts as well as chord progressions. It also contains a wealth of fife history and resources.
- Connecticut Halftime Performed by Hart
- Essence Of Tampa
- Rally 'Roung The Flag Performed by George F. Root
- Scotty O'neil Performed by Bob Mcquillen
- Westbrook Drum Corps
- Fifty Cents
- Garry Owen
- Blue & The Gray Performed by Paul Dresser
- Firemen's Quickstep
- Guidon (Not On Cd)
- Moon And Seven Stars
- Northwest Passage
- Road to Boston Performed by Acton Ostling Sr.
- Wrecker's Daughter Performed by Conrad Fay
- Army Six-Eight Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- East Hampton Fifes And Drums Performed by James M. Clark
- Finnegan's Wake
- Oyster River Hornpipe
- Paddy O'toole Performed by Acton Ostling Sr.
- Yellow Rose Of Texas
- Cloverdale Jig
- Green Cockade
- Haversack Performed by Walter D. Sweet
- Lakes Of Sligo
- Old Dan Tucker
- Six-Shooter Performed by Walter D. Sweet
- Col. Robertson's Welcome Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Just Before The Battle, Mother Performed by George F. Root
- Katy Hill Performed by Ostling
- Long March Performed by Ashworth
- Nancy Hanks
- Tramp! Tramp! Tramp! Performed by George F. Root
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Chicken Reel
- Drums And Guns Performed by Roy Watrous
- Goober Peas
- Granny, Will Your Dog Bite?
- Marching Through Georgia Performed by Henry Clay Work
- Paddy On A Handcar
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Performed by Louis Lambert
- Columbia, The Gem Of The Ocean Performed by David T. Shaw
- The General
- The Powder Keg (Not On Cd)
- British Grenadiers
- Girl I Left Behind
- Hell On The Wabash Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Sailor's Hornpipe
- Three Hundred Years Performed by Acton Ostling Sr.
- Grandfather's Clock Performed by Henry Clay Work
- Plain Six-Eight
- York Fusiliers
- Hashup Performed by Albert J. Frey
- Jefferson And Liberty
- Pumpkin Creek Performed by Sanford E. Moeller
- Tearful Drummer Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Village Quickstep Performed by Acton Ostling Sr.
- Crown Point Performed by Roy Watrous
- Downfall Of Paris Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Irish Reel
- Old Saybrook
- Sisters Performed by Acton Ostling Sr.
- St. Patrick's Day In The Morning Performed by James Clark
- Turkey In The Straw
- Blackberry Quadrille
- City Guards
- Dixie Performed by Daniel D. Emmett
- Fancy Six-Eight
- Martin's Rattler Performed by William Martin
- Some Distance From Prussia
- Steamboat Quickstep
- Wearin' of the Green
- Willie Weaver
- Yankee Doodle
- Ancient And Honorable Artillery Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Arkansas Traveler
- Army Two-Four Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Eighth Volunteers
- Harum Scarum
- Minstrel Boy
- Pig Town Fling
- Sailing Masters Of 1812
- New Tatter Jack
- Nutmeg Volunteers
- Pet Of The Pipers
- Tapoff (Not On Cd)
- Bonnie Blue Flag
- Father O'Flynn
- Frog In The Well Performed by Hart
- Huntington Performed by Colin Sterne
- Kingdom Coming Performed by Henry Clay Work
- Monumental Two-Four Performed by Bruce And Emmett
- Star-Spangled Banner Performed by John Stafford Smith
- Stonewall Jackson's Way
Complete Music for the Fife and Drum
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Complete Music for the Fife and Drum
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Percussion Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook