Complete Book of Exercises for the Pianist
Piano - Multiple Levels
Composed by Gail Smith. Perfect binding, Technic. Complete. All Styles. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95991).
Item Number: MB.95991
ISBN 9780786620838. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This benchmark text includes hundreds of exercises by great composers including Hanon, Czerny, Brahms, Chopin, Wieck, Phillip, and many others. Gail Smith has composed the ultimate palindrome finger exercise containing all the 120 known patterns for your five fingers! Give your fingers the best workout ever. Pieces range from easy to very difficult.
- The Holly & The Ivy Performed by Arr. By Alex De Grassi
- Lo, How A Rose 'Er Blooming Performed by Arr. By Gary Lowry
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Performed by Arr. By Harvey Reid
- What Child Is This/Marietta Performed by Arr. By Jonathan Burchfield
- O, Holy Night Performed by Adolphe Adam, Arr. By Ed Gerhard
- Away In A Manger Performed by Arr. By Jay Leach
- An Old English Carol Performed by Arr. By Billy Mclaughlin
- Coventry Carol Performed by Arr. By Muriel Anderson
- Silent Night Performed by Arr. By John Standefer
- Bells Of Paradise Performed by Arr. By Laurence Juber
- Good King Wenceslas Performed by Arr. By El Mcmeen
- Jesus, Jesus, Rest Your Head Performed by Arr. By Rick Foster