There are currently no items in your cart.
Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra With Count Basie. Edited by Jon Harpin. Arranged by Quincy Jones. For big band with vocal (5/4/4/4). Swing. Difficult. Full score and set of parts. Published by Lush Life (JL.LL-2023).
This is Frank Sinatra at his best. This chart is a transcription of Sinatra with the Count Basie Band, taken from Sinatra at the Sands. It features the original band into - big, punchy and nearly a minute long - giving you time for a big introduction to your vocalist. The chart is also marked with an optional start point, just before the vocal, should you wish to shorten things. We have removed a couple of muted trumpet fills here and there, to keep things cleaner. There are some sax doubles. Altos go to Clarinets and Tenors to Flutes. These doubles add color to the voicings though are not vital to the chart. So if your Tenor players are fluteless don't worry too much. The vocal is in Bb, with a range from Bb to D (one octave and 3 tones) and has been written out to give your vocalist a good feel of Sinatra's phrasing. All in all this chart is exceptional. Trumpets 1-4 G6, E6, C6, Ab5 Trombones 1-4 Bb4, G4, F4, Db4 Vocal Baritone Bb2 to D4 (one octave and 3 tones).
Come Fly With Me
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Come Fly With Me
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Ensemble: Big Band Music
Genre: Swing Sheet Music