There are currently no items in your cart.
Come and See
Collection / Songbook
Come and See (An Easter Celebration for Any Choir). By Dennis Allen & Nan Allen. For SATB choir and Unison choir. This edition: Paperback. Musical. Excel Series. Easy 2 Excel Easter Musical: Format allows choirs to either sing SATB or to adapt the voicing to their own resources, however limited.. Traditional and Sacred. Easy. Book. 88 pages. Duration 41 Minutes. Published by Lillenas Publishing Company (LP.9780834177376).
ISBN 9780834177376. Traditional and Sacred.
Come and See is an invitation for each of us to experience Jesus as He enters Jerusalem; to witness His betrayal by a friend; to endure with Him the suffering and death of a sinless Savior; and finally to behold His empty tomb. Through the eyes" of a blind beggar, we're taken through these events and more by way of a powerful and moving dramatic script, and energetic choral arrangements carefully designed for smaller choirs by two-time Dove Award winning writers, Dennis and Nan Allen. With a run time of 36 minutes, this dramatic musical includes popular worship songs "Come and See" and "Sing to the King" and the classic Wayne Watson song "Friend of a Wounded Heart." Also included is a beautiful arrangement of the hymn "I Saw the Cross" and a new tune to the great hymn text "Beneath the Cross of Jesus." Musically, this work is highlighted by settings that any choir can comfortably attain. Several opportunities for congregational involvement are included. For the full drama version, a small cast is required, and Nan Allen has written creative and very useful production notes to assist in both staging and costuming. The narrator version requires two narrators and is equally moving. This Easter, come and see what Jesus did for you.".
Come and See
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Come and See
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook