Combo Sounds of the Big Band Era, Volume 2
Jazz Ensemble E-flat Instruments
E-flat Instruments. Arranged by Jack Bullock. Jazz Ensemble Collection. Jazz. Book. 28 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.SB291).
Item Number: AP.SB291
The tunes made popular in the '40s are still alive in contemporary arrangements. All are written in compatible books and are great for combos of 2, 3 or more. Titles include: C Jam Blues * Do Nothin' Till You Hear from Me * Georgia on My Mind * In a Mellow Tone * It Don't Mean a Thing * Over the Rainbow * 720 in the Books.
- Eager Beaver Additional credits Stan Kenton
- Elmer's Tune Additional credits Elmer Albrecht,Sammy Gallop,Dick Jurgens
- One O'Clock Jump Composed by Count Basie
- Don't Be That Way Additional credits Mitchell Parish,Benny Goodman,Edgar Sampson
- Georgia on My Mind Composed by Hoagy Carmichael;Lyrics by Stuart Gorrell
- C Jam Blues (Instrumental) Additional credits Duke Ellington
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me Additional credits Duke Ellington,Bob Russell
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me) Composed by Lew Brown,Charles Tobias,Sam H. Stept
- In a Mellow Tone (Instrumental Version) Additional credits Duke Ellington
- It Don't Mean a Thing (If it ain't got That Swing) Composed by Duke Ellington;Lyrics by Irving Mills
- Over The Rainbow Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg