Combo Blasters for Pep Band - Part IV (Tenor Sax, Baritone)
Marching Band tenor saxophone IV and baritone IV (tenor clef) - Difficulty: medium
An All-Purpose Book for Games, Pep Rallies, and other Stuff. Edited by Bob Dingley. Arranged by John Wasson. Marching Band Collection. Pop. Set of performance parts. With standard notation. 12 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.MBC9610).
Item Number: AP.MBC9610
ISBN 0769293875. 9x12 inches.
This flip-folio book set contains pep band charts arranged by John Wasson that are playable by as few as four players up to a full band, with rock rhythm section parts. Either the MIDI disk (sold separately, MBC9617) or the accompaniment CD (sold separately, MBC9601CD) can replace the rhythm section as needed. It's a unique concept and a great value! The titles include Land of a Thousand Dances, Tequila, Sing, Sing, Sing and more!
- Star Spangled Banner
- Sing, Sing, Sing Composed by Louis Prima
- Old Time Rock & Roll Composed by George Jackson, Thomas E. Jones III
- Proud Mary Composed by John Fogerty
- Sweet Georgia Brown Composed by Ben Bernie, Kenneth Casey, Maceo Pinkard
- Soul Man Composed by Isaac Hayes, David Porter
- Twist And Shout Composed by Burt Russell, Phil Medley
- Smoke On The Water Composed by Deep Purple
- Celebration Composed by Ronald Bell, Claydes Smith
- Oh, Pretty Woman Composed by Roy Orbison, Bill Dees
- Tequila Composed by Chuck Rio
- Louie, Louie Composed by Richard Berry
- Macarena Composed by Antonio Romero
- Gimme Some Lovin Composed by Steve Winwood, Muff Winwood