There are currently no items in your cart.
Coloratura Arias for Soprano (G. Schirmer Opera Anthology). For Vocal. G. Schirmer Opera Anthology Series. Baroque, Classical Period, 20th Century and Opera. Difficulty: difficult. Collection. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, introductory text and notes and translations. 344 pages. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50483986).
ISBN 0634032089. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, introductory text and notes and translations. Baroque, Classical Period, 20th Century and Opera. 8.5x11 inches.
An excellent volume of coloratura arias has been added to the G. Schirmer Opera Anthology series. With 30 arias in English, Italian, German, French and Russian, this is the largest collection of coloratura operatic excerpts ever published. Because of the nature of the material, tradition-based performance suggestions are liberally found throughout the volume. For instance, you will find standard vocal variations for the Doll Song from The Tales of Hoffmann included in the edition, along with the original vocal line. Like the other volumes in the ground-breaking series, there are historical and plot notes about each aria, new engravings, and new translations for study.
- Una Voce Poco Fa From Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Composed by Gioachino Rossini, F Major
- Volta la terrea From Un Ballo in Maschera, Composed by Giuseppe Verdi, Bb Major
- Regnava Nel Silenzio From Lucia di Lammermoor, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti, D Major
- Quel guardo il cavaliere... So anch'io la virtu magica From Don Pasquale, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti, G Major
- Ah, tardai troppo... O Luce di quest'anima From Linda di Chamounix, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti, C Major
- Tornami a vagheggiar From Alcina, Composed by George Frideric Handel, Bb Major
- Durch Zartlichkeit Und Schmeicheln From Die Entfugrung aus dem Serail, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, A Major
- O Zittre Nicht, Mein Lieber Sohn From Die Zauberflote, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Bb Major
- Der Holle Rache (The Queen of the Night) From Die Zauberflote, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, D Minor
- Poor Wand'ring One From The Pirates of Penzance, Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan, Ab Major
- Grossmachtige Prinzessin... Noch glaub' ich dem einen ganz mich gehorend From Ariadne auf Naxos, Composed by Richard Strauss, F Major
- Les oiseaux dans la charmille (Doll Song) From Les Contes D'Hoffmann, Composed by Jacques Offenbach, Ab Major
- Plus de depit, plus de tristesse From Les Deux Avares, Composed by Andre-Ernest-Modeste Gretry, Bb Major
- Ombre legere (Shadow Song) From Dinorah, Composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer, Db Major
- Chacun le sait From La Fille du Regiment, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti, F Major
- Mein Herr Marquis From Die Fledermaus, Composed by Johann Strauss Jr., G Major
- Spiel' ich die Unschuld vom Lande From Die Fledermaus, Composed by Johann Strauss Jr., G Major
- A vos jeux, mes amix... Partagez-vous mes fleurs! (Ophelia's Mad Scene) From Hamlet, Composed by Ambroise Thomas, C# Minor
- Ah! Ou va la jeune indoue (Bell Song) From Lakme, Composed by Leo Delibes, E Major
- Il dolce suono... Spargi d'amoro pianto (Mad Scene) From Lucia di Lammermoor, Composed by Gaetano Donizetti, C Minor
- C'est l'historie amoureuse (Laughing Song) From Manon Lescaut, Composed by Daniel Francois Esprit Auber, E Major
- Den Teuren zu versohnen From Martha, Composed by Friedrich Von Flotow, Bb Major
- O rendetemi la speme... Qui la voce From I Puritani, Composed by Vincenzo Bellini, Eb Major
- Da schlagt di Abschiedsstunde From Der Schauspieldirektor, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, G Minor
- Care compagne... Come per me sereno From La Sonnambula, Composed by Vincenzo Bellini, Eb Major
- Ah! non credea... Ah! non giunge From La Sonnambula, Composed by Vincenzo Bellini, A Minor
- Hello! Oh, Margaret, it's you From The Telephone, Composed by Gian Carlo Menotti, G Major
- Vocalise From The Tempest, Composed by Lee Hoiby, A Minor
- Je Suis Titania From Mignon, Composed by Ambroise Thomas, Bb Major
- Otvet' mne, zorkoe svetilo (Hymn to the Sun) Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, A Major
Coloratura Arias for Soprano
G. Schirmer Opera Anthology
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Coloratura Arias for Soprano
G. Schirmer Opera Anthology
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook