Classics for Piano Duet, Book 1
Piano - Early Intermediate; Late Elementary
Arranged by George Peter Tingley. Duet or Duo; Masterworks; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Masterwork Arrangement. Book. 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.20773).
Item Number: AP.20773
These duet arrangements offer late elementary to early intermediate pianists the opportunity to play the classics at a much earlier level than if they were to wait to play the original version. By dividing the pieces between two performers, the individual parts are simpler, but the fullness and integrity of the originals remain. Highlights from Book 1 are Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag and Rubinstein's Melody in F.
- Bagatelle [Op. 125, No. 10] Composed by Anton Diabelli
- Ecossaise [Woo 23] Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- German Dance Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Maple Leaf Rag Composed by Scott Joplin
- Melody in F [Op. 3, No. 1] Additional credits Anton Rubinstein
- Menuet in G Major Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sonatina in C Major [Op. 36, No. 1] Composed by Muzio Clementi