Classical Trios for Strings Cello Trio (3 books)
String Trio (cello 1, cello 2, cello 3)
Arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. Spiral-bound. Trios for Strings. Set of parts. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BCO3CLTFSC-T).
Item Number: GS.BCO3CLTFSC-T
8.5 x 11 inches.
The word "classical" is often used to describe serious music from many time periods, but "classical" actually means music composed between 1750 and 1830. These 15 arrangements will provide you and your musical colleagues with many hours of musical adventure and pleasure to share with your audiences. If you don't know much about these composers, the handy Program Notes at the end of this collection should fill in some of the biographical details.
- Canzonetta No. 1 Composed by J.C. Bach
- Landlerische Tanze Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Turkish March Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Trio in Bb Major Composed by Luigi Boccherini
- Siciliano Composed by Francois Devienne
- Trio in C Composed by Karl Ditters Von Dittersdorf
- Pizzicato Composed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- Trio, Op. 9 No. 1 Composed by Francois-Joseph Gossec
- Trio in D Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Trio No. 1 in C Composed by Franz Anton Hoffmeister
- Gavotte In F Composed by Giovanni Battista Martini
- Divertimento for 2 Oboes and Bassoon Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Trio Op. 8, No. 1 Composed by Ignaz Josef Pleyel
- Troupe de Jeunes Villageois et Villageoises Composed by Rousseau
- Petite Suite No. 1 Composed by Saint-George
Customers Who Bought Classical Trios for Strings Cello Trio (3 books) Also Bought: