Classical Quartets For All (Alto Saxophone/Alto Clarinet)
Alto saxophone quartet (or any combination of Eb Saxophones and Eb Clarinets)
From The Baroque to the 20th Century. Edited by Thom Proctor. Arranged by William Ryden. Masterworks; Mixed Instruments - Flexible Instrumentation; Quartet. Classical Quartets for All. Baroque, Classical Period and 20th Century. Performance score. With full score notation. 24 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EL96154).
Item Number: AP.EL96154
ISBN 0769255396. With full score notation. Baroque, Classical Period and 20th Century.
CLASSICAL QUARTETS FOR ALL is a continuation of the popular "...FOR ALL" series which allows infinite flexibility for strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion ensembles. This collection of 17 keyboard, vocal, and instrumental pieces covering the Baroque to the 20th Century periods can be played together in harmony by any number or combination of instruments. Woodwinds, brass, strings, and percussion can play in like-instrument or mixed instrumentation. It's an all-purpose folio that makes classical music fun! Available for all band and orchestra instruments, as are the other popular CLASSICAL DUETS FOR ALL and CLASSICAL TRIOS FOR ALL series.
- Calm Sea (1813) Op. 3, no. 2, Composed by Franz Schubert
- Dedication Op. 14, no. 1, Composed by Robert Franz
- Frochlicher Landmann (from Album for the Young) Op. 68, no. 10, Composed by Robert Schumann
- March (from Cosi Fan Tutte, 1790) K. 588, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Minuet (from Symphony no. 28 in C, 1774) K. 200, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Music for Queen Mary (1695, I. March) Composed by Henry Purcell
- Music for Queen Mary (1695, II. Canzona) Composed by Henry Purcell
- Prayer (from Hansel and Gretel, 1893) Composed by Engelbert Humperdinck
- Promenade (from Pictures at an Exhibition, 1874) Composed by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
- Salute (A Canon) Composed by William Byrd
- Spanish Dance no. 1 (c. 1890) Composed by Enrique Granados
- Stoptime Rag (1910) Composed by Scott Joplin
- Waltz Composed by Franz Schubert