Junior Guest Spot. Composed by Various. Arranged by Daniel Scott. Music Sales America. Classical, Play Along. Sheet Music and example/play along CD. 32 pages. Music Sales #AM972378. Published by Music Sales (HL.14017349).
Item Number: HL.14017349
ISBN 0711991448. 9x12 inches.
Fifteen of the most popular classical pieces for recorder in easy melody line arrangements by Daniel Scott, with specially recorded backing tracks. Junior Guest Spot is ideal for beginners and young performers, using short easy arrangements in simple keys. The accompanying CD contains full performance versions, and backing-only versions so you can play the solo line. The series can be used for ensemble purposes: simply combine the titles, as all are in matching keys. Titles: Air on the G String (J.S. Bach) • Can-Can (Offenbach) • Clair de Lune (Debussy) • Hornpipe from Water Music (Handel) • Jupiter the Bringer of Jollity from The Planets (Holst) • Largo from The New World (Dvorák) • March from Aida (Verdi) • Morning from Peer Gynt Suite (Grieg) • Rondeau (Purcell) • Serenade No. 13 in G Major from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart) • Symphony No. 5 in C Minor Theme (Beethoven) • The Trout Piano Quintet Theme (Schubert) • Theme from Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky) • William Tell Overture (Rossini).
- Can-Can (Orpheus In The Underworld) Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Clair de Lune (Suite Bergamasque) Performed by Claude Debussy
- Hornpipe (Water Music) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Jupiter The Bringer of Jollity (The Planets) Performed by Gustav Holst
- Largo (Symphony No.9 In E Minor 'From The New World' Op.95) Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- March (Aida) Performed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Morning (Peer Gynt Suite Op.46 No.1) Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Pilgrim's March (Tannhauser) Performed by Richard Wagner
- Rondeau (Abdelazar) Performed by Henry Purcell
- Serenade No.13 in G Major (Eine Kleine Nachtmusik) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Symphony No.5 In C Minor Theme Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- The Trout Piano Quintet D.667 (Theme) Performed by Franz Schubert
- Theme (Swan Lake) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Theme (William Tell Overture) Performed by Gioachino Rossini
- Ye Belles And Ye Flirts (Folksong Suite) Performed by Paul Doktor