Guest Spot Series. Composed by Various. Arranged by Christopher Hussey and Andrew Skirrow. Music Sales America. Baroque, Popular, Classical, Play Along. Sheet Music and example/play along CDs. 31 pages. Music Sales #AM984478. Published by Music Sales (HL.14013470).
Item Number: HL.14013470
ISBN 1846093090. 9x12 inches.
Here is the chance to become a true classical soloist! Step into the spotlight and play-along with the superb backing tracks on the specially recorded CDs, containing eleven of the world's best-loved classical melodies. These wonderful works are favorites with audiences and players of all ages. This playalong edition will give you the opportunity to master some of those all-important performance skills by rehearsing with the accompaniments even during your personal practice time. The CDs contain full performance versions of the music with piano accompaniment on the first set of tracks. The solo part is then omitted from the second set of tracks allowing you to play along with the recorded accompaniments. Songs include: A Musical Joke, K522 (Mozart) • Air from Water Music (Handel) • Allegretto Theme from Symphony No. 7 (Beethoven) • Ave Maria (Schubert) • Entr'acte from Rosamunde (Schubert) • Jerusalem (Hubert) • Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach) • Largo from Xerxes (Handel) • March from The Nutcracker Suite (Tchaikovsky) • O for the Wings of a Dove (Mendelssohn) • Sarabande (Handel).
- A Musical Joke (Presto), K522 Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Air (Water Music) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Allegretto Theme (Symphony No. 7) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Ave Maria Performed by Franz Schubert
- Entr'acte (Rosamunde) Performed by Franz Schubert
- Jerusalem Performed by Hubert Parry
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring (Cantata Bwv 147) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Largo (Xerxes) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- March (The Nutcracker Suite Op.71a) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- O For The Wings Of A Dove Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Sarabande (Suite No.11) Performed by George Frideric Handel
Customers Who Bought Classical Favorites Also Bought: