There are currently no items in your cart.
Classical Book of Solos edited by Richard Wright. For Guitar (Classical). Saddle-stitched, Solos. Chanterelle. Classic. Intermediate. Book. 36 pages. Published by Chanterelle (MB.98100).
ISBN 9780786643936. Classic. 9 x 12 inches.
Together with The Baroque Book (97479), this book was compiled as part of an educational series implementing an innovative teaching concept developed by the UK branch of the European Guitar Teachers Association. This volume contains intermediate level classic guitar solos from the early 19th Century, including works by Aguado, Carcassi, Carulli, Coste, Diabelli, Giuliani, Molino, and Sor. The progressively arranged pieces are divided into three categories: 1) pieces that do not contain left-hand slurs or barres and do not go higher than the fifth position, 2) pieces that include half barres, single grace notes, and other examples of the left-hand slur, and 3) pieces that include full barres along with multiple grace notes. Higher positions are required with greater frequency in the latter two sections. Overall, this anthology provides great sight reading practice at an intermediate level, along with ample historical and biographical notes.
- Etude (Op. 60 No.16) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Etude (Op.60 No. 10) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Petite Piece (Op 44. No.2) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Valse Caracteristique Performed by Dionisio Aguado
- Waltz (From Op. 57 No. 5) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Allegretto (Op. 50, No.31) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Exercise (Op. 60 No.10) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Andantino (From Op.57, No.11) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Divertimento (Op. 37 No.2) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Lecon (Op. 31 No. 10) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Lecon (Op. 60 No.10) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Lecon (Op.60 No. 22) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Lecon In Am Performed by Napoleon Coste
- Poco Allegretto (Op. 241 No. 16) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Preludio In F Performed by Molino
- Tempo Di Menuetto (Op.39, No.12) Performed by Anton Diabelli
- Lecon (Op. 31 No. 5) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Petite Piece (Op. 44 No. 14) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Scherzo (Op 39 No.17) Performed by Anton Diabelli
- Valse (From Op. 59) Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Petite Piece (Op.44 No. 7) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Exercise (Op. 35 No.9) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Petite Piece (Op.44 No.15) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Valse (Op. 241, No 21)
- Lecon (Op.60 No.20) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Lecon In G Performed by Napoleon Coste
- Two Waltzes (Op.21 Nos. 8 And 9) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Petite Piece (Op.44 No. 17) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Andante Cantablie (Op.39 No.11) Performed by Anton Diabelli
- Andantino (Op 241, No 2) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Pezzo Ballabile (Op. 147 No.2 ) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
- Lecon In Dm Performed by Napoleon Coste
- Andantino Grazioso (Op.241 No.39) Performed by Ferdinando Carulli
- Lecon (Op.31 No.4) Performed by Fernando Sor
- Petite Piece (Op. 44 No. 17 Performed by Fernando Sor
- Waltz (From Op.57 No. 8) Performed by Mauro Giuliani
Classical Book of Solos
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Classical Book of Solos
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook