Classic Waltz Trios for Strings Cello C
String Trio (cello 3)
Arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. Spiral-bound. Trios for Strings. Part book. With Standard Notation. 50 pages. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BCO3CLWTFSC-C).
Item Number: GS.BCO3CLWTFSC-C
8.5 x 11 inches.
These 17 arrangements, from the 18th century through early 20th century, will provide you and your audiences with many hours of wonderful music for playing and dancing. Many of these melodies may be quite familiar to you (i.e., "Chopsticks", "After the Ball", "I'm Called Little Buttercup"), and others may be a totally new adventure.
- The Celebrated Chop Waltz Composed by Euphemia Allen
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Composed by Ernest Ball
- Grande Valse Brillante Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Waltz in A Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Valse D'Adieux Composed by Mikhail Glinka
- The Maiden's Blush Composed by Louis Moreau Gottschalk
- After the Ball Composed by Charles K. Harris
- Bethena Composed by Scott Joplin
- Valse Composed by Francis Poulenc
- Valse Ballet Composed by Erik Satie
- Waltzes Composed by Franz Peter Schubert
- Waltz in C Minor Composed by Bedrich Smetana
- Beautiful May Composed by Johann Strauss Jr.
- I'm Called Little Buttercup Composed by Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan
- Waltze from Serenade for Strings Composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Les Patineurs Composed by Emile Waldteufel
- Invitation To The Dance Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber