Classic Rock Instrumental Solos for Strings
Cello - Grade 2; Grade 2.5; Grade 3
Cello. Arranged by Various. Book; CD; Play-Along; String Series. Pop Instrumental Solo Series. Rock. 84 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37412).
Item Number: AP.37412
This book is part of an instrumental series arranged for Violin, Viola, and Cello. The arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2--3 player, as well as a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. The CD includes a DEMO track of each song, which features a live instrumental performance, followed by a PLAY-ALONG track. Titles: 25 or 6 to 4 * Don't Stop Believin' * Gimmie Some Lovin' * Go Your Own Way * Hotel California * In the Midnight Hour * Open Arms * Roundabout * (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction * Spirit in the Sky * Stairway to Heaven * Sunshine of Your Love.
"As most musicians can attest, sometimes sheet music can oversimplify a familiar song, rendering it hard on the ears. However, Alfred Music has done a tremendous job arranging these pieces."
Recorded Acc. Available.
- 25 Or 6 To 4 Composed by Robert Lamm
- Gimme Some Lovin' Composed by Steve Winwood; Muff Winwood; Spencer Davis
- In The Midnight Hour Composed by Steve Cropper; Wilson Pickett
- Stairway To Heaven Composed by Jimmy Page; Robert Plant
- Don't Stop Believin' Composed by Steve Perry; Jonathan Cain; Neal Schon
- Open Arms Composed by Steve Perry; Jonathan Cain
- Hotel California Composed by Glenn Frey; Don Henley; Don Felder
- Spirit in the Sky Composed by Norman Greenbaum
- Roundabout Composed by Jon Anderson; Steve Howe
- Go Your Own Way Composed by Lindsey Buckingham
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Composed by Mick Jagger; Keith Richards
- Sunshine of Your Love Composed by Eric Clapton; Jack Bruce; Peter Brown