There are currently no items in your cart.
Classic Rock Instrumental Solos for Strings (Viola). For Viola. Book; CD; Play-Along; String Series. Pop Instrumental Solo Series. Rock. Grade 2; Grade 2.5; Grade 3. 84 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.37409).
ISBN 0739080008. Rock.
This book is part of an instrumental series arranged for Violin, Viola, and Cello. The arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2--3 player, as well as a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. The CD includes a DEMO track of each song, which features a live instrumental performance, followed by a PLAY-ALONG track. Titles: 25 or 6 to 4 * Don't Stop Believin' * Gimmie Some Lovin' * Go Your Own Way * Hotel California * In the Midnight Hour * Open Arms * Roundabout * (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction * Spirit in the Sky * Stairway to Heaven * Sunshine of Your Love.
"As most musicians can attest, sometimes sheet music can oversimplify a familiar song, rendering it hard on the ears. However, Alfred Music has done a tremendous job arranging these pieces."
Recorded Acc. Available.
- 25 Or 6 To 4 Composed by Robert Lamm
- Stairway To Heaven Composed by Jimmy Page; Robert Plant
- In The Midnight Hour Composed by Steve Cropper; Wilson Pickett
- Gimme Some Lovin' Composed by Steve Winwood; Muff Winwood; Spencer Davis
- Hotel California Composed by Glenn Frey; Don Henley; Don Felder
- Don't Stop Believin' Composed by Steve Perry; Jonathan Cain; Neal Schon
- Open Arms Composed by Steve Perry; Jonathan Cain
- Spirit in the Sky Composed by Norman Greenbaum
- Roundabout Composed by Jon Anderson; Steve Howe
- Sunshine of Your Love Composed by Eric Clapton; Jack Bruce; Peter Brown
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Composed by Mick Jagger; Keith Richards
- Go Your Own Way Composed by Lindsey Buckingham
Classic Rock Instrumental Solos for Strings
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Classic Rock Instrumental Solos for Strings
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Viola Sheet Music
Genre: Classic Rock Sheet Music
Series: Pop Instrumental Solo Series