Classic Pieces for Trumpet & Organ - Music Minus One
Bb trumpet solo and C trumpet solo - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
Classical and Play Along. Solo part only (no organ score included) and accompaniment CD. With standard notation and introductory text. 38 pages. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3840).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3840
ISBN 1596154551. With standard notation and introductory text. Classical and Play Along. 9x12 inches.
A stupendous collection of 17th- and 18th-century pieces for trumpet and pipe organ- includes some of the most famous works by Handel, Purcell, Mozart and others- magnificent is the word! Provides a rare opportunity to have a huge pipe organ accompaniment at your beck and call, and includes B-flat parts for all compositions, plus special transposed versions of select pieces for C trumpet. This highly praised album includes extensive performance suggestions that provide a veritable treasure trove to trumpeters everywhere! Includes a printed music book on high-quality ivory paper with parts for B-flat and C trumpets; and a digital stereo compact disc containing a complete version with soloist; then a second performance of all fifteen organ accompaniments (and nine bonus versions transposed for easier execution), minus you, the soloist. Soloist: Alfred Lang, trumpet. Ensemble: Audrey Jacobsen, organ.
- Prelude to 'Te Deum' Composed by Marc-Antoine Charpentier
- Sinfonia Composed by Henry Purcell
- Hornpipe From Water Music, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Air From Water Music, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Trumpet Voluntary Composed by John Stanley
- Trumpet Finale Composed by Francesco Onofrio Manfredini
- Let The Bright Seraphim From Sansom, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Where'er you walk From Semele, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- La Rejouissance From Music for the Royal Fireworks, Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Trumpet March Composed by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Trumpet Tune Composed by Henry Purcell
- Sonata di Chiesa KV67, Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Rondeau Composed by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- Suite No. 1 (excerpt) - Voluntary Composed by John Stanley