There are currently no items in your cart.
Classic Guitar Method, Volume 1 composed by Mel Bay. For Guitar (Classical). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Classic. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93207BCD).
ISBN 9780786644742. Classic. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Complete in three volumes, this widely used text presents classical guitar instruction in a logical and clear manner. The student is thoroughly grounded in left and right hand technical studies and is acquainted with the works of the masters. In notation only.
- Tuning the Guitar
- Another Method of Tuning
- The Rudiments of Music
- The Staff
- The Clef
- Types of Notes
- The Time Signature
- Ledger Lines
- The Fingerboard
- The Correct Way to Hold the Guitar
- Plucking the Strings
- Notes on the First String
- Notes on the Second String
- Notes on the Third String
- Sparkling Stella
- Right Hand Study
- Introducing the Right Hand Third Finger (a)
- Three-Four Time and Dotted Half Notes
- The Merry Men
- Notes on the Fourth String
- Notes on the Fifth String
- Notes on the Sixth String
- How Can I Leave Thee
- Introducing the A Note
- The First String Waltz
- The Notes on the Guitar in the First Position
- Six Pence
- Pick-Up notes
- A Study Introducing the Pick-up Note
- A Study By Aguado
- Follow the Leader Performed by Mel Bay
- Alpine Echoes Performed by Mel Bay
- Waltz Performed by Mel Bay
- A Study
- The Tie
- The Tie Waltz
- The Chord Waltz Performed by Mel Bay
- The Builder Performed by Mel Bay
- Small Chord Etude Performed by Mel Bay
- Bass Solo with Chord Accompaniment
- Little Minuet Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Chords in the Key of C Major
- The Key of C and the C Scale
- Steps and Chromatics
- Minuetto, Op. 10 Performed by Gebaur
- Dawn Performed by Mazas, Arr. By Mel Bay
- The Eighth Note
- A Daily Scale Study
- A Study In Eights
- The Key of A Minor
- A Visit To The Relatives
- The Chords in the Key of A Minor
- Accompaniment Styles in A Minor
- Playtime Performed by Ignaz Josef Pleyel
- Balkan Nights Performed by Mel Bay
- A Daily Scale Study in A Minor
- Rain Drops
- First And Second Endings
- Cradle Song Performed by Johannes Brahms
- The Right Hand Study
- Finger Gymnastics
- The Blue Tail Fly Performed by Arr. Mel Bay
- Right Hand Studies
- Italian Air Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Classic Dance Performed by Mel Bay
- Other Tempo Terms
- Right Hand Development Etude
- Andante Performed by F. Carulli
- The Key Of G
- A Daily Drill
- The Gauchos Performed by Matteo Carcassi
- Chords in the Key of G
- Accompaniment Styles in the Key of G
- A Scale Study
- A Serenade Performed by Mel Bay
- Austrian Hymn Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- The Little Prince Performed by Jacques Fereol Mazas
- In The Evening By The Moonlight Performed by Bland
- The Key of E Minor
- The Chords in the Key of E Minor
- Accompaniment Styles In The Key Of E Minor
- Dotted Quarter Notes
- A Dotted Quarter-Note Etude
- Right Hand Technique
- The Foggy, Foggy Dew Performed by Arr. Mel Bay
- A Waltz By Sor
- A Night In Madrid
- Song by Aguado
- Waltz In E Minor
- Conchita Performed by Dionisio Aguado
Classic Guitar Method, Volume 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Classic Guitar Method, Volume 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.