Classic Festival Solos (E-flat Alto Saxophone), Volume 2
Piano Acc.. Woodwind - Saxophone Method or Collection. Classic Festival Solos. Book. 44 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EL03882).
Item Number: AP.EL03882
Classic Festival Solos, Volume II continues to afford the advancing student the opportunity to find performance materials graded from easy to more challenging, including exposure to a variety of musical styles. Many of these works appear on state contest lists. Contains: Advance of the Alto (Rousseau) * Arioso (Bach, arr. Rousseau) * Ave Verum Corpus (Mozart, arr. Rascher) * Ballade (Gee) * Calm as the Night (Bohm, Rousseau) * Contempora Suite (Young) * Matador (Girlamo, arr. Coggins) * The Oxen Minuet (Haydn, arr. Rascher) * Reminiscience (Walker) * Sax Ripple (Burgstahler) * Saxography (Luebke) * Tambourin (Gluck, arr. Rascher) * Traumerei (Schumann, arr. Rascher).
- Ballade Additional credits Gee
- Calm as the Night Additional credits Rousseau
- Comtempora Suite Additional credits Young
- Sax Ripple Additional credits Burgstahler
- Saxography Additional credits Luebke
- Tambourin Additional credits Sigurd Rascher
- Traumerei Additional credits Sigurd Rascher
- Advance of the Alto Additional credits Rousseau
- Arioso Additional credits Rousseau
- Ave Verum Corpus Additional credits Racher