Classic Festival Solos (E-flat Alto Clarinet), Volume 2
Piano Acc.. Woodwind - Clarinet Method or Collection. Classic Festival Solos. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.EL03876).
Item Number: AP.EL03876
Classic Festival Solos, Volume II continues to afford the advancing student the opportunity to find performance materials graded from easy to more challenging, including exposure to a variety of musical styles. Many of these works appear on state contest lists. Contains: Adagio from Clarinet Concerto (Mozart, arr. Porter) * Andante (Gluck) * Apple Pie and Mom (Nix, arr. Ferreira) * Come To the Sea (Traditional, arr. Nix/Ferreira) * Dusty Rag (Nix, arr. Ferreira) * Excerpts from Concertino (von Weber, arr. Porter) * German band (Goldberg) * Hidin' Haydn (arr. Leonard) * Lonesome Pup (Goldberg) * Prelude to Midnight (Dallin) * Wearing of the Green (Traditional, arr. Nix/Ferreira).
- German Band Additional credits Norman Goldberg
- Lonesome Pup Additional credits Norman Goldberg
- Andante Additional credits Christoph Willibald Von Gluck
- Apple Pie and Mom Additional credits Nix
- Come To The Sea Additional credits Nix
- Excerpts from Concertino Additional credits Porter
- Hidin' Haydn Additional credits Leonard
- Prelude to Midnight Additional credits Dallin
- Wearing Of The Green Additional credits Nix