There are currently no items in your cart.
Clarinet Method composed by Louis Hittler. For Clarinet. Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book. 100 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93468).
ISBN 9781562220068. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
The Mel Bay Clarinet Method is a step-by-step, easy-to-understand method for teaching clarinet. This method is especially useful for the student wishing to be well versed in all styles of contemporary music. Emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of good perfomance. In addition to basic technique, the book features outstanding solo and duet matrial and fine original technical studies. In the latter stages of the book, the student will progress into the higher register of the clarinet. In addition, new techniques and more advanced key signatures will be presented. Designed to develop superior clarinet students!
- Arkansas Traveler
- Can Can
- Marines Hymn With Variations
- Silent Night
- Hymn For Clarinet
- Skip to My Lou
- Tallis Cannon Performed by Thomas Tallis
- Graceful Skips
- Jacob's Ladder
- Cromatique Duet
- Jingle Bells
- London Bridge In 3/8 Time
- Oh! Susanna
- A Tiskit, A Tasket
- Carcassi's Waltz (Duet)
- Cradle Song
- Duet In Ab
- For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- Sailors Hornpipe (In Bb)
- Wagner Performed by Robert Schumann
- Clarinet Duet
- Fanfare For Clarinets Performed by William Bay
- Golden Slippers
- Menuett Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Song In Bb
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Performed by Robert Schumann
- English Duet
- French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Praise To The Lord
- Swanee River
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Performed by Robert Schumann
- 3/8 Duet
- Blow the Man Down
- Loch Lomond
- More Of Bb
- Polka Duet
- The Wild Horsemen (Duet) Performed by Robert Schumann
- Time Change Etude Performed by Robert Schumann
- Aura Lee
- Golden Wedding
- Haul Away Joe
- I Would that My Love Performed by Felix Mendolssohn
- Bb Scale
- High And Low Note Etude
- Merrily We Roll Along
- Staccato Song
- Bill Bailey
- New Low F Fingering
- The Secret (Cromatique Song)
- Two Etudes Performed by Robert Schumann
- Blessed Be the Name
- Duet In E
- Londonderry Air
- Marines' Hymn
- Row, Row
- Someone's In The Kitchen
- Cut Time
- Funeral March
- Le Tambourin Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Sweet Rosie
- The Echo (Duet) Performed by William Bay
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- William Tell Performed by Robert Schumann
- Blue Bells of Scotland
- Buffalo Gals
- Danse Trepak
- London Bridge Is Falling Down
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by Robert Schumann
- Yankee Doodle Performed by Robert Schumann
- American Medley
- March Militaire
- Minor Melody Performed by William Bay
- Sontina Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Clarinet Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook