There are currently no items in your cart.
Clapton (The Ultimate Illustrated History). Book. Hardcover. 256 pages. Voyageur Press #149946. Published by Voyageur Press (HL.333373).
ISBN 0760340463. 9.5x11.13 inches.
With a recording career spanning five decades and a rep as one of the greatest guitarists to ever tread the planet, Eric Clapton looms large among music fans and musicians. Here at last is the first complete illustrated history of Clapton's entire career, from the Yardbirds in the early 1960s, up to the present. A chronological text covers all of Clapton's associated acts and the circumstances that led to his leaving or disbanding them, as well as his collaborations with artists like George Harrison, John Lennon, Duane Allman, Frank Zappa, J.J. Cale, B.B. King, Jeff Beck, and more. Details of his personal life that have informed his music – such as his romance with Harrison's then-wife Pattie Boyd, his well-publicized battles with addiction, and his subsequent founding of the Crossroads Centre – are also examined. A wealth of sidebars cover the gear Clapton has used through the years while extensive appendices detail his discography. The story is illustrated throughout with candid and performance photography, as well as memorabilia spanning all five decades of Clapton's career.
The Ultimate Illustrated History
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Ultimate Illustrated History
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.