There are currently no items in your cart.
Circus Days walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 3. CD. Composed 2000. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR197).
The Washington Winds conducted by Edward Petersen Incomparable recordings of 25 all-time circus favorites performed to absolute perfection by the exceptional Washington Winds. The arrival of the greatest show on earth to town was always the highlight of every child's year. These recordings will help you feel like you're back "under the big top". Entry of the Gladiators, Julius Fucik Invictus, K.L. King Trombone Blues, Fred Jewell Circus Bee, Henry Fillmore From Tropic To Tropic, Russell Alexander The Walking Frog, King arr. Foster Melody Shop, King arr. Glover The Screamer, Fred Jewell Storming of El Caney, Alexander arr. Glover Crimson Petal Waltz, Fred Jewell Robinson's Grand Entree, King arr. Schissel The Big Cage Galop, K.L. King George Washington's Birthday Party, C.L. Barnhouse Battle Royal, Fred Jewell Raggy Trombone, W.H. Kiefer Royal Decree March, W.P. English Symphonia, Merle Evans Go Galop, Fred Jewell Circus Days, King arr. Schissel Lassus Trombone, Fillmore arr. Schissel Kentucky Sunrise, King arr. Foster Broadway One-Step, King arr. Paynter The Trombone King, King arr. Paynter Quality Plus March, Jewell arr. Longfield Barnum and Bailey's Favorite, King arr. Bainum.
- The Melody Shop Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Andrew Glover)
- Battle Royal Performed by Fred Jewell
- The Crimson Petal Performed by Fred Jewell
- From Tropic to Tropic Performed by Russell Alexander
- Go! Performed by Fred Jewell
- Raggy Trombone Performed by Will H. Kiefer
- Royal Decree Performed by W. P. English
- The Screamer Performed by Fred Jewell
- Storming of El Caney Performed by Russell Alexander
- Symphonia Performed by Merle Evans
- Trombone Blues Performed by Fred Jewell (arranged By Andrew Glover)
- Barnum and Bailey's Favorite Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Glenn Cliffe Bainum)
- The Big Cage Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Andrew Glover)
- Broadway One Step Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By John P. Paynter)
- Circus Days Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Loras J. Schissel)
- George Washington's Birthday Party Performed by C. L. Barnhouse (arranged By Andy Clark)
- Invictus Performed by Karl L. King
- Kentucky Sunrise Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Robert E. Foster)
- Lassus Trombone Performed by Henry Fillmore (arranged By Loras J. Schissel)
- Quality Plus Performed by Fred Jewell (arranged By Robert Longfield)
- Robinson's Grand Entrée Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Loras J. Schissel)
- The Trombone King Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By John P. Paynter)
- The Walking Frog Performed by Karl L. King (arranged By Robert E. Foster)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.