Church Choir Conductor's Guide to Success
Composed by James Mccray. Text. Santa Barbara Music Publishing #SBMP201. Published by Santa Barbara Music Publishing (SB.SBMP-201).
Item Number: SB.SBMP-201
All aspects of being a church conductor, from recruiting to performance, are covered in this resourceful book. Visit www.sbmp.com for more detailed information.
- Chapter One: Recruiting
- Chapter Two: Retaining
- Chapter Four: Rejuvenation
- Chapter Eight: Resources: Funding
- Chapter Nine: Resources: Materials
- Chapter Eleven: Reminders
- Chapter Three: Rehearsals
- Chapter Six: Repertoire: Variety
- Chapter Seven: Repertoire: Genres
- Chapter Ten: Rewards
- Chapter Five: Repertoire: The Church Year
- Chapter Twelve: Remaining Concerns