Solo piano - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
Advanced Piano Solos arranged by Tom Roed. Arranged by Kathleen DeBerry Brungard. Piano - Intermediate / Advanced Collection; Piano Supplemental. Christmas. Collection. With standard notation and chord names (does not include words to the songs). 63 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.AFM0509).
Item Number: AP.AFM0509
ISBN 0757941834. 9x12 inches.
This diverse collection of favorite Christmas songs will appeal to advanced piano students who wish to dabble in a variety of styles. It is also a valuable resource for professional pianists who need the perfect book for Christmas "gigs." A wide variety of styles are tastefully applied, all with Roed's trademark flare and style.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-8.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Away In A Manger
- Christmas Waltz
- Do They Know It's Christmas?
- Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
- The First Noel
- Frosty the Snowman
- The Gift
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- I'll Be Home for Christmas
- It Must Have Been the Mistletoe
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Jingle Bells
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
- Sending You a Little Christmas
- Silent Night
- Sleigh Ride
- Spirit of the Season
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Winter Wonderland